Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

crt vs. st-r

Old 07-26-2006, 03:13 AM
big terp 77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crt vs. st-r

besides price, any real major differences? jammin and kyosho both have good racing backgrounds. any major differences in customer support, build quality, performance, etc...thanks
Old 07-26-2006, 09:37 AM
noximus

Default RE: crt vs. st-r

the two can perform, the differences i have found between the two is its performance. the CRT comes with a wider chassis, so in hand it wont have as much turning radius unless you do certain modifications to such truggy, and even then, you arent out steering the STR, you are about on the same level.

the other difference is the cost of parts, the places where i go shopping for kyosho parts sell them dirt cheap.

if you can drive a buggy well, then the STR is a perfect fit, its responsive, as for the CRT provides more stability.

if you arent a great driver, your best bet would be a CRT, but if you have good steering and throtle control, the STR will be your best bet.

out of the LSP-R, CRT and the STR, i had better lap times running with the STR, second came my LSP-R.
Old 07-26-2006, 05:56 PM
big terp 77

Default RE: crt vs. st-r

thx, i just did a search and saw that this was a played out, beaten topic. my bad.