Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

I want to here from all the GS SUT truggy owners!!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

I want to here from all the GS SUT truggy owners!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 09:41 PM
silverman1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I want to here from all the GS SUT truggy owners!!!

I own to of these truggies the SUTS, I just bash them, they seem sturdy. Has anyone raced these, and how have they held up for you.

All gs sut info welcome, the good, the bad and the ugly
Old 08-17-2006, 11:28 AM
STORMED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I want to here from all the GS SUT truggy owners!!!

I also own 2 suts. One is just the stock ready to run and the other is the SUTCE limited ed. I race the CE in my local club and love it. But if you were to look at my truck it does'nt look like a GS SUT anymore. In stock form the truck is great but if you plan to race at a high level against the ST-R,X1CR-t, and the Lightning truggy you need to upgrade. There are some week spots in the truck that need to be addressed for racing or bashing. The rear hub carriers seem to be the part I brake the most, and the wheel extention put even more stress on that part. On the RTR SUT the suspension mounts that are used in the front and rear seem to always wiggle loose. The caputed hidge pin system that many after market companys offer helps solve this issue. In my case I went a little to far with all the upgrades. If there was one upgrade that I think is the best all around performance wise it is the Tomahawk Suspension from Native Racing Inc. it is the best rc upgrade I have ever purchased for any car or truck. My SUTCE is loaded with upgrades, it has the Tomahawk kit,all plastic pieces are know steel,all deck lids are carbon fiber, Sirio 27XL race engine, Ofna 150cc fuel tank and a Spectrum DSM radio. I do love my truck mainly because no one ever has one when I go to the track, and it is always cool to hear from someone else who is running the same truck. I hope I answered any questions you may have had if not post them and I will try to help.