Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

Jammin X1-CRT or Jammin X1-CR

Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Jammin X1-CRT or Jammin X1-CR

Old 08-14-2006, 01:45 PM
Supa Koopa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jammin X1-CRT or Jammin X1-CR

Hi guys,

I've just decided to take back my Thunder Tiger St-1 truck that I have not run yet, for either the Jammin truggy or buggy. I am just trying to get as an unbiased opinion as possible. The problem is if I post it in here it will be the truggy and if I post in the buggy section you can guess what will happen. Has anyone had experience with both? Which is the more user friendly, more robust and is one cheaper to run than the other?

It will be used for park driving against my mates, yeah I know I don't need a pro kit for that. I like to build my cars and I prefer to buy right the first time round. My mate is driving a rex-x pro and so wants me to get the buggy, but I've heard the truggy is a little easier to drive.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 08-15-2006, 02:01 PM
WPGguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jammin X1-CRT or Jammin X1-CR

for bashing, and between these two kits... get the CRT.

little better ground clearence and such.