Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

The GS XUT Truggy

Old 08-17-2006, 02:09 PM
RJ123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The GS XUT Truggy

http://www.rc-car.com/news/news_gs.asp. Sorry Scouser, i kno u want to be the first to post about it
Old 08-17-2006, 03:45 PM
BAMF90
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: The GS XUT Truggy

That's sweet. One more thing I want, but can't afford.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:41 AM
Scouser

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Just glad to see the word is spreading!! I will be keeping my eye on the results now to see if it is making any impact on the convoy of CRTs!!
Old 08-18-2006, 08:57 AM
crazysavage

ORIGINAL: Scouser

Just glad to see the word is spreading!! I will be keeping my eye on the results now to see if it is making any impact on the convoy of CRTs!!
I'm sure it will, I'm a CRT guy to the end and have made some mods to keep me up with the STR's but I helped a freind of mine change his SUT to CRT arms and long travel front suspension and it put right up into the ball game. I love to see any brand improve. It makes racing more fun. My next change is to mod my center diff to run a smaller spur gear, the CRT ferris wheel is just to big heavy and sky high in the chassis.
Old 08-18-2006, 09:45 AM
Scouser

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I hope it does well. It would be nice to see a ten car final with ten different manufacturers represented!! Its possible already, Jammin, Kyosho, Thunder Tiger, CEN, Mugen, H.P.I., Hotbodies, Sportswerks, G.S. (of course!!) and XTM. The new Losi is sure to stir things up a bit aswell.
I saw the conversion thet was done on the CE and thought it looked superb. As a result I have a set of Jammin a-arms and assorted other bits to do the conversion myself over the winter months.
Old 08-18-2006, 03:22 PM
crazysavage

ORIGINAL: Scouser

I hope it does well. It would be nice to see a ten car final with ten different manufacturers represented!! Its possible already, Jammin, Kyosho, Thunder Tiger, CEN, Mugen, H.P.I., Hotbodies, Sportswerks, G.S. (of course!!) and XTM. The new Losi is sure to stir things up a bit aswell.
I saw the conversion thet was done on the CE and thought it looked superb. As a result I have a set of Jammin a-arms and assorted other bits to do the conversion myself over the winter months.
You will love it and the newest thing we have done is cut a new G-10 fiberglas front tower to allow for rear length shocks in the front to give more uptravel after bad landings and Kris SUT is amazing. I helped so much on his truck and now I have to constantly look to the rear for him sneaking up on me at every corner. It still doesnt have the onpower steering he needs to really push the truck to the ragged edge but we are working on it.