Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Team Losi 'Muggy"

Old 08-24-2006, 07:32 AM
todd796

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Team Losi 'Muggy"

Would the new Team Losi 'Muggy' be considered a truggy and fall into that class at any race track?
Any thoughts on this?[&:]
Old 08-24-2006, 09:23 AM
RushDL

Default RE: Team Losi 'Muggy"

After thinking about it for 11 seconds, they are they same thing.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:51 AM
todd796

OK

I guess I phrased that the wrong way. (hard crowd)
Would this truck be a good truck to start out racing with?
Old 08-24-2006, 07:12 PM
ringneck

i would say im a little scepticle about the muggy for one the duel steering servos is just a huge headace and i know cause i owned an lst. all that thing is basicaly an lst with a center diff looks to me like losi is useing their stupid 20mm wheel hex set up on it wich will limit you to use their wheels wich are a 40 seires tires wich waves byebye to crime fighter mt tires that truggy racers like to run. the only thing i do like is the lst shocks those are the best shocks on a truck to date. but they are alittle on the heavy side so i just dont think i really like the looks of the muggy so far but im sure losi will have a pro kit wich i hope has better race oriented stuff on it. just my opinion on this i really do love losi rides.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:45 PM
dac8

Well i have been a AE person for over 20 years nothing else would do.But after years of talking smack about Losi i would like to get into truggy class racing. AE does not make a 1/8 truggy and i dont care for the Thunder tiger tuggy be it that TT could be called the parent company of AE now i still dont want their truggy.I was all set on the ofna mutilator then i started to investagate the Losi muggy for the same price as a mutilator with a updated radio which is a given one can have a muggy with a great radio great engine and sad but true great losi engineering . From what i can tell the Losi is the most superior rtr truggy out there to date looks like i might be joining the Losi camp right along with the AE camp
Old 08-29-2006, 01:19 PM
noximus

ORIGINAL: todd796

OK

I guess I phrased that the wrong way. (hard crowd)
Would this truck be a good truck to start out racing with?
if you are a Losi fan, i would wait until June/July time frame of next year, as thats when the new Losi 8ight truggy will be coming out. otherwise i would look into another truggy for racing, such as the top three, Kyosho, Jammin, Mugen.