Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Cen Matrix TR Arena

Old 04-18-2009, 12:27 PM
Tree1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cen Matrix Tr Arena

To get the best performance out of your RTR Cen TR Arena, you will have to change the ring and pinion gears for the diffs over to the FRE ones. You can also upgrade the diffs to Hot Bodies ring and pinion gears or you can buy a complete set of Kyosho ST-RR diffs but that will cost some $$.

You can also run a smaller spur gear but you will have to modify the chassis and drill new holes to move the engine closer to the smaller spur gear. I did this to my first TR Arena and I used a 50T Kyosho lightened spur gear with Kyosho ST-rr diffs and a 14T or 15T clutch bell.

I also run a Go Tech 5 port turbo .21 and I could be happier with the performance I am getting form my $170.00 engine.
Old 05-26-2020, 04:27 AM
franciscomerc

PLEASE HELP!!

Does anybody knows of a BCE chassis for selling?? I am looking for one for the TR Arena truggy! Even if its used, no problem.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards
Old 05-27-2020, 12:33 AM
wriffwraff

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by franciscomerc View Post
PLEASE HELP!!

Does anybody knows of a BCE chassis for selling?? I am looking for one for the TR Arena truggy! Even if its used, no problem.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards
Man. Iíve got a whole BCE CEN Matrix TR Arena with Kyosho STR shocks, aluminium chassis bars (?) & carbon fiber shock towers/radio tray. The center diff is Kyosho STR, as well. Unfortunately, itís disassembled, for over a year now. I need to take a weekend to put it back together & then sell it as a roller, maybe, cosí I really donít run it. I love that truck, but if I do it again, Iíd go Mugen or Xray.
The following users liked this post:
franciscomerc (05-28-2020)
Old 05-29-2020, 05:34 AM
franciscomerc

Good to know! Please DM me for us to have chat about it. I am really interested in buying those to you