Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

truggy start box ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 03:07 PM
eirk66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default truggy start box ?

I have the Ofna truggy starter box with two motors I have had a 12vlt battery for a while for it it just seems like it dies to quick.. and was wondering I Have one 3,600 battery if it would be worth it if I bought another one 3,600 would this give the box more power last longer ect.? or will it be less power?

Thanks
Old 03-01-2008, 04:33 PM
jombo

Default RE: truggy start box ?

yes yes yes i bet its the blue box too right, i have the same problem. i installed 2 8.4v 3300 in mine and i get ALOT more power and starting time.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:36 PM
Mr.Slave

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...oducts_id/5429

im looking to get this one since i already have the 12 volts 7.2Ah battery for it.. it will fit IN it so i odnt have to carry the ****

should be good.
Old 03-02-2008, 03:45 PM
Oasis TR

Pretty much what I have found on starter boxes is..The twin 550 motor boxes dont seem to hold up to the big blocks..motors seem to get hot to quick. I like the larger single 12 volt motors. They seem to hold up a lot better to the rigors of turning over big blocks. I have also found that I prefer LiPos 11.4 volts..around 5000ma or more, seem to hold up really well, plus if they drain I can recharge them quicker than a 12 volt sealed battery, only down side is the cost of the LiPos, but the size, weight wins for me.