Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

Unknown truggy or MT anyone have a clue?plase help a guy out !!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Unknown truggy or MT anyone have a clue?plase help a guy out !!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 11:12 PM
coyote5122
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unknown truggy or MT anyone have a clue?plase help a guy out !!!

OK everyone I got this So-called Ofna dominator on a trade and was starting the breakdown and inspection and quickly got confused .
Heres the issue > It has a single speed gear with out a center diff . It is four wheel drive . It only has one brake . It has a huge gas tank. It has a radio tray that runs from the bellcrank almost all the way to the rear bulkhead . It has a front brace that goes from the bellcrank posts and tie into the center diff/brake brace . The electronics box sit ON TOP of the radio tray . It has pbs on the front with cvds and a different body mount < posts screwed to the back of front shock tower > . front and rear stabilizer bars . I/ve tried to post pics but theres a problem somewhere . will try again tommorow . All the aluminum is the standard blue green color and it definately looks ofna but you never can really tell. to look at other pics of the dominator < tower > or ofna itself its a completely different monster . anyone with an idea or a clue please help me out i need to know what type of truck this is to order some parts if i can at all . Now as far as I know the dom did not come with pbs or have the box ON TOP of the radio tray . IF ANY ONE HAS A IDEA OR CLUE PLEASE share the Knowledge
Old 05-29-2008, 11:16 PM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: Unknown truggy or MT anyone have a clue?plase help a guy out !!!

if would be easy if u have some pix.
heres my old dominator
Old 05-29-2008, 11:20 PM
coyote5122

RCU cant upload the files and they are in the right format size so forth I dont know what the problem is ? Ive been trying for the last 45 mins and I keep getting the cannot display webpage message can I send em to an e amil addy ?
Old 05-29-2008, 11:28 PM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

i wish i can find more pix of my dominator..thats the only one thats no body on ..
Old 05-29-2008, 11:48 PM
coyote5122

Well by that pic my truck is not a dominator . The braces are completely different mine span from the bell crank posts and go back top the center gear brace / brake holder ?. the front shocks and tower are taller then mine . does that one have pbs on the front ? did the electronics box sit on top of the radio tray ? can I send you some pics via e mail ? rcu is not cooperating for whatever reason . keeps coming up cannot display webpage . I have posted pics in ads and had no problem before ??
Old 05-30-2008, 12:11 AM
coyote5122

OK well I managed to get a pic up in a wanted ad > I dont get it it goes up there but not here item #401096 if any one can help thanks alot
Old 05-30-2008, 03:39 PM
madmax22

go to www.photobucket.com and upload the pics there then click the box and go tot he bottom of the page and click make URL or something and click on one and it will say "COPY" so then you just past them here and the pics will show up. and i cant find the ad.
Old 05-30-2008, 05:19 PM
coyote5122

well thanks all that contributed . The one who goes by zwhitrock found it for me It appears to be a Ultra mbx R2 or earlier version . Thanks again all
thank god for those that know and help a fellow out [8D]