Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

XTM Xst truggy?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 06:42 PM
socal450

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XTM Xst truggy?

Does anyone know anything about this truggy? Is XTM a good brand?Hobby people has it listed for 399.00...The shocks look really cheap[:'(]
Old 07-02-2008, 11:55 AM
ssj2

Default RE: XTM Xst truggy?

http://www.xtm-dealer.com/Truggy.html
I stumbled upon that while searching the XTM forums a little while back. That should help you out a little bit.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:35 PM
DriftProjectR

i use to work for hobby people when i was younger. do yourself a favor and dont buy XTM parts. there junk. you'll spend half your money/time on fixing things you broke. if your really looking into a truggy for a good price. look into the thunder tiger.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:33 PM
darksoul242001

Its funny how it isn't even listed on their site. Like mentioned above don't buy it. For $399.00 there are way better trucks out there. Its hard when there isnt a hobby people close by and you travel to a hobby shop that doesnt have any parts for it. "I would get XTM what? thats a hobby people car". I started with XTM products and I still own an XT2, an electrix Xcellerator and a nitro Xcellerator. They have been good to me but people who have bought recent XTM products complaint about them breaking really easy. I have had mine for years. Now those cars sit there collecting dust. A TT-ST1 would be the way to go they are really cheap now. If not you could always save a little bit more money and purchase something a lot nicer. You will be better off in the long run. Remember that its about having fun driving and not constantly wrenching the car replacing parts.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:47 PM
socal450

Yeah,I was informed by someone that its just a slightly different version than the MAMMOTH[:'(][:'(][:'(]
Old 07-02-2008, 07:54 PM
DriftProjectR

ORIGINAL: socal450

Yeah,I was informed by someone that its just a slightly different version than the MAMMOTH[:'(][:'(][:'(]
yeah they changed the chassis layout. thats about it.