Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

trouble with my 8 t

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 09:30 PM
r1nsho

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trouble with my 8 t

I am having trouble with the fuel to the motor. I'm gunna try my best to explain. When I go to start the truck I am getting a lot of air in the line. I hold my finger over the exhaust until the fuel line is fuel from the tank to the carb. As soon as i take my finger off the exhaust the fuel getts sucked back into the tank( amost all). So then i tryed pulling the exhaust line the goes to the top of the fuel tank, to try to prime it and when i blow in that the fuel line fills and then it flows back into the tank when im done!!! WT* I checked the lines for cracks or slits and there is none. I pulled the floating brass thing in the tank thinking maybe there was something wrong with that. Didnt work. Now when i blow there the exhaust line to prime I can hear a bubbling noise coming from the carb threw the air filter.

Please if you have an idea please let me know. Thanks

Old 07-06-2008, 10:05 PM
INTEGRA

Default RE: trouble with my 8 t

you are experiencing heat soak on the carb...the carb is Sooo hot that its Vaporizing the fuel before it has a chance to get into the motor.....basically...your running too lean...richen it up a bit...let it cool....and try again.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:30 PM
r1nsho

Default RE: trouble with my 8 t

I'm running it at stock settings though. I' will try tomorrow. thanks