Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

cant start my st-1

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 01:48 AM
joelnazab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cant start my st-1

hey guys i played with it the last time fot like 40 min. then it shut off (ran out off gas)... after that tried to turn it on and couldnt so i said forget it now(1 and half week later) i tried to turn it on an didnt succeed everything was charged my starter thing the reciver one it had nitro and everything was good to go i tried for about 1 hour the spark is good tried playing with the valves tried everything can u guys help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 07:52 AM
fat1

Default RE: cant start my st-1

lean it out a bit or a lo to see if it will start. (lsn in)

Old 07-09-2008, 10:06 AM
madmax22

put a little throttle when you are trying to start it. maybe change the plug you never know. it might be flooded take the plug out flip the car and turn the gnine over a couple time (pull the pull start) re-install the plug and try again. also make sure fuel is getting to the carb. blow on the pressure line (line from the pipe to the tank) until fuek reaches the car then try to staart again.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:58 PM
ericem

When you put on your glow ignitor on the plug is it nice and bright?? You can preheat it. As mentioned need to give it throttle as well!
Old 07-11-2008, 12:44 AM
badboy2
My Feedback: (13)

try changing plugs and make sure the needles are set right...i always set my hsn around 3 1\2 - 4 1\2 turns out from close ..then the
lsn will be around the same thing..start from there
Old 07-11-2008, 09:41 AM
twomanytoys

Are you priming teh line also? Can you see the fuel going through the line. Sometimes teh fuel will gum up the line or carb from sitting and you will get a blockage.