Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

XUT RTR BLUE JUST GOT IT IN YESTERDAY

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

XUT RTR BLUE JUST GOT IT IN YESTERDAY

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 06:01 AM
rm85ccman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XUT RTR BLUE JUST GOT IT IN YESTERDAY

IT IS AN EXACT COPY OF AN CRT X1 RTR you probably could take the chassy of a crt and literally put everything of an xut on it literally i love this truck it has an anodized blue aluminum body clips and the motor is a .25 rear exaust engine the other thing is the stock pipe looks plastic in the pic and it is aluminum on the truck and the korn desighnes truggy body is awsome this is a complete ready to rip rtr it also shows in the books and fotos gay servos but some how my servos were switched to futaba servos(stell geared servos)
this truggy is sweet
Old 10-31-2008, 06:34 AM
cobra26

Default RE: XUT RTR BLUE JUST GOT IT IN YESTERDAY

How about some pics?

I had my decision down to the XUT or Caster K8T but something else popped up to steal my available cash, so I have had to delay my acquisition. I had basically decided on the Caster, but my mind can be changed! I'll be interested in your driving impressions and experiences - so keep us posted!

Pics??????
Old 11-01-2008, 08:41 PM
ecocav04

ORIGINAL: rm85ccman

IT IS AN EXACT COPY OF AN CRT X1 RTR you probably could take the chassy of a crt and literally put everything of an xut on it literally i love this truck it has an anodized blue aluminum body clips and the motor is a .25 rear exaust engine the other thing is the stock pipe looks plastic in the pic and it is aluminum on the truck and the korn desighnes truggy body is awsome this is a complete ready to rip rtr it also shows in the books and fotos gay servos but some how my servos were switched to futaba servos(stell geared servos)
this truggy is sweet
the xut is nothing like a copy of a jammin x1........ the xut has pbs while the crt uses c hub and there completly diffrent trucks
Old 11-01-2008, 08:53 PM
rm85ccman

im 15 and i have to wait to go basck to my dads to add pics i got phone line internet here not dsl ill add some soon i thought the xut was going to be a total p.o.s. but i was wrong it is definitly capable of keeping up of beating a caster 4 sure

the damn thing durable as hell
Old 11-01-2008, 10:24 PM
j_blaze

ORIGINAL: rm85ccman

this truggy is sweet
its exactly like a crt the same as all other truggys are the same. motor, chassis, tires, 3 diffs, shocks, radio tray and body. yup, exactly the same.