Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Jammin x1x parts?

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 09:45 PM
westphill24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jammin x1x parts?

Im thinking about getting a used x1t for next race season. I know people are going to say dont get the old design but I cant make a $600 purchase in the near future so I want to know if I do get the older version will I still be able to parts for a couple years?
Old 11-25-2008, 01:19 AM
WD-40
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Jammin x1x parts?

Well I wouldn't be in that group of people that would say don't get the X1CRT since I picked one up myself. Have you taken a look at ebay lately there are tons of X1CRT parts for sale. Im pretty sure you'll be able to get parts in the foreseeable future since its still a popular truck among us that cant afford a X2.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:21 PM
phattracker
My Feedback: (1)

I'd take on an X2 with an X1 any day of the week. They are great truggy's. I loved mine, it was unstopable at the track. Parts are gonna be around for a long time, and if you look closely, alot of the X2 parts can bolt right up to the X1.
Old 11-25-2008, 04:36 PM
westphill24

I passed up a deal on 1 a few months ago. My LHS had 2 1 for 300 the other for 350, both came with everything and they had pretty decent equipment on them. Hopefully Ill see another one over the winter for a good price. Thanks for the replies.
Old 11-26-2008, 02:51 PM
Oasis TR

If you see the BCE chassis X or the newer version in good condition jump on em..Same as the New X2..