Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

losi 8ight help!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 11:21 PM
navyeoseabee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default losi 8ight help!

i just bought my first and second losi 8t ... never ran either , but both at used. both are rtr's BUT only signs of the rtr is one has a stock rtr rear shocktower. other than that they have completly converted to the race roller. but my problem is....

i don't want to run the 4 shoe clutch system. i have been in the hobby for 13 years , many 1/8th scale buggies. 5 savages. i would like to run a plain 3 shoe setup. does any one have this setup? i ordered a lpr z .28r engine, i hope to start the season and finish the points season. maybe part way through i will upgrade to a losi 8t 2.0 ,any help will be nice...
Old 02-01-2009, 01:25 PM
McFly505

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: losi 8ight help!

Get yourself one of [link=http://www.kingheads.com/product_info.php?cPath=17_16&products_id=85&osCsid=fa67d78defef71629f735c2af1ff2f67]THESE[/link], problem solved.

"Another new feature is by flipping the top blocks from front to back you can
move the motor forward 2mm. This will allow you to run a standard 3 clutch
shoe setup without using an excessive amount of shims."

Scott