Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Mutilator Mods

Old 04-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Wolfpak1106

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mutilator Mods

Hi,

I have been recently searching for some upgrades for my OFNA Mutilator RTR that is about 1 1/4 years old. I have already replaced the steering knuckles (I always seemed to break them with I didnt land right or Flipped over) with the front PBS Modification. I have a .32 Force engine with a new 13t clutch bell (Recently chewed the other one to bits) and a 62 tooth spur gear. Any Mods and recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I would like to have a chance against other racers at my New Local track that has recently opened up. I believe I will be replacing the steering servo soon because I have been having some trouble with it not turning my front tires effectively. Would I need a Torque, Speed, High Torque, etc servo? If its not the Servo can you give me some answers on what might be causing it?

Thanks,

WF
Old 04-02-2009, 07:07 PM
vnmsgt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mutilator Mods

I think alot of stuff from the Jammin X1CRT should fit on the Mutilator. I might be wrong but maybe some others here can say for sure. Check out the NEW Mutilator. NICE. I think it has longer suspension arms and some other newer stuff on there that will fit on yours.