Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Truggy Keep-Up

Old 04-05-2009, 10:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Truggy Keep-Up

I am getting a duratrax raze st, and I haven't a single clue about anything nitro. I have never even started one up. I need some advice. I need to know what to watch for, how to clean it, things that need to be done after every run; after every 10 runs. Basically, anything you feel I should know.

Thanks,
Robby
Old 04-06-2009, 01:20 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Truggy Keep-Up

Rob, i just bought one myself. there is a good thread here about the Raze and Raze ST.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_59...tm.htm#5939572
Enjoy

Old 04-06-2009, 05:35 PM

The truggy comes with an instuctional video on how to set up & break in. Be sure to watch that BEFORE you start it. Follow the video & it should go very easy. The manual is also very helpful, it is geared toward the beginner so you made a good purchase. Just be sure to ck. the needle settings on the carb. before starting because only one engine i bought (trinity) was set close to specs. Good luck
Old 04-08-2009, 01:21 PM

For the first few runs check ALL the screws and bolts..Keep it clean, it's much easier to work on a truggy that's clean..even to do basic maintanince. Use after run oil (not wd-40). Buy some extra glow plugs(you will foul a few of them breaking your motor in). Make sure your glow ignitor is charged and good..this will save you lots and lots of headaches..I have seen a few "vets" trip on this one. Don't make big adjustments when tunning. Their is a lot of very helpful people here..when in doubt just ask.