Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Rc8t-rs

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 10:58 AM
revoskid32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rc8t-rs

Would the rc8t RTR be a good basher? While it's a good racer? Do they break easy? Do they break like a Revo [:'(](Hated my revo.). Does it jump well? This will be my first truggy, becausei m VERY familar with the Assoc. brand of cars.

Rc8T-Rs
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...ducts_id/32127
Old 04-09-2009, 10:37 PM
losi101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rc8t-rs

I'm sorry to say but any truck you buy to bash is going to break more than most. Bashing is hard on equipment. Hint:why you kept breaking the revo. There was an RC8T at the track last weekend and it broke. The driver was making a right turn, cut the corner to close, clipped the pipe and broke a steering knuckle. It appeared harmless but the wheel was dangling off.

I don't see why the RC8T wouldn't make a good basher. The revo was probably better because of ride height and having the option to have no center diff. The RC should be a little more durable than the revo but it will break something and the parts will cost a little more.