Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

!!HELP!! 8ight-t Servo issues

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

!!HELP!! 8ight-t Servo issues

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 08:54 PM
mentat
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default !!HELP!! 8ight-t Servo issues

HI all,
As of today i am trying to put in my electronics on my 8ight-t. i have a 3pk 2.4ghz radio with the futaba R603FS receiver. I am trying to install the servos which are hitecs, throttle is hs-625mg and steering is hs-985mg. i have tried using both 6v and 4.6 volt settings. both servos seem to buzz and glitch a lot and they have a hard time centering. any ideals on this? Both servos are brand new. so is the radio setup
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki20289.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	1193519  
Old 05-06-2009, 09:42 PM
mentat

Default RE: 8ight-t Servo issues

UPDATE: i connected my FM futaba gear and there is no glitching or centering issues. any other suggestions? It seems to me that its a 2.4ghz problem. anyone have anything they can add to this? Could it be a setting in my 3pk radio?
Old 05-07-2009, 12:30 AM
mentat

Well, i think i may have fixed it. I was looking around and found this post about having the radio in HRS mode and PPM, PCM modes. I moved it to PPM cause i am not using digital servos, does anyone know if this is correct? seems to have fixed the issue
Old 05-07-2009, 09:36 AM
INTEGRA

ORIGINAL: mentat

Well, i think i may have fixed it. I was looking around and found this post about having the radio in HRS mode and PPM, PCM modes. I moved it to PPM cause i am not using digital servos, does anyone know if this is correct? seems to have fixed the issue

you are 100% correct...and good think you caught it....>HRS WILL BLOW up ANalong servo's and have the possibility of taking out the RX with it....be glad you asked before.