Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

my new engine for my lx one

Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

my new engine for my lx one

Old 07-18-2009, 11:38 AM
rcadict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my new engine for my lx one

i was at the track with my lx one with the force .28 engine, i hammered the throttle and let up but buggy took off full speed and kept going, and then it flipped over and reved the highest sounding rev i had ever heard, and then boom !!!!!!!! no more engine, the crystal had came loose from my receiver" what sucks is i had a failsafe but i didn't put it on yet" so i purchased this DYNAMITE MACH 2 .21 ENGINE, i got to tell ya, this thing will rip that force engine a new one, it's a pull start engine and on breakin it fired up and never died once, it spools up so much quicker for those jumps out of the corners, just wanted to let some people know if your looking for engine for about $140.00 you won't be dissapointed
Old 07-18-2009, 11:41 AM
TAKZILLA

Default RE: my new engine for my lx one

failsafe installed? I'm betting it is [sm=shades_smile.gif]
Old 07-18-2009, 12:24 PM
calvino

Default RE: my new engine for my lx one

Wow, ive been a bit skeptical about those "mach" engines because of price, but for that cheap, its worth getting one, doing a little "magic" on the sleeve and having some fun