Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

rc8t or losi 8ight t 2.0

Old 09-17-2009, 06:43 PM
otistheworm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rc8t or losi 8ight t 2.0

Hi guys i wanna know but are the best performance cars out of the losi 8ight t 2.0 rtr and the rc8t rtr. I want which ones are best for bashing and racing. I know the losi is a better deal but i dont care i wanna knopw which car performs better for bashing and racing.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:32 PM
mabuecker
My Feedback: (8)

Default RE: rc8t or losi 8ight t 2.0

I would choose which ever of the 2 is easiest for you to get parts for.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:46 PM
pickle311
My Feedback: (1)

There's a big difference in price between those 2 trucks. The Losi comes better equipped with things that you won't need to upgrade down the road, like the radio and starter box. The RC8T uses the roto starter and a cheap radio out of the box. That being said, you can pick up a used starter box and a good spektrum radio and still come out cheaper than the Losi. Both are great trucks, both need upgrades to be competative on the track. They suit 2 different driving styles. The Losi is a little loose and requires a little more precision with your driving from what I understand. I've never personally driven one but probably will soon.
The RC8T likes to be driven agressively. I have the RC8 and the harder you drive it, the better it handles. You really can't go wrong with either one.
If you go with the Losi, buy a set of aluminum shock caps, it's the weak link on the truck and they will break. I saw a guy Wednesday take a nasty spill with his brand new 8T RTR and it busted off the shock cap.
I'm a fan of both, but would probably go with the RC8T because it fits my driving style better and I could set it up cheaper.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:29 PM
MuggyDude

The 8t 2.0 is super durable, and a great racer. They're both great trucks though.