Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

Hot Bodies Lightning Pro Truggy Engine Mount Question Please Help.SOME1 PLZ LOT OF VIEWS Few replies

Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Hot Bodies Lightning Pro Truggy Engine Mount Question Please Help.SOME1 PLZ LOT OF VIEWS Few replies

Old 04-12-2010, 12:31 AM
IROC-AR15
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hot Bodies Lightning Pro Truggy Engine Mount Question Please Help.SOME1 PLZ LOT OF VIEWS Few replies

I just got a Dynamite Mach 2 BigRed pullstart/pinstart .28 engine and i am having trouble getting it mounted. The rear edges of the pullstart are rubbing the purple motor mount adapters and cause me not to be able to get the motor level. A member on here told me to use engine mount spacers but i can't find any. Where can I find some of these perhaps? All Ikeep finding on ebay are spacers for the Ofna Hyper 7 buggy
Old 04-12-2010, 04:31 PM
nitrofishing

Default RE: Hot Bodies Lightning Pro Truggy Engine Mount Question Please Help.SOME1 PLZ LOT OF VIEWS Few replies

Dude, I have had lighting stadiun truggy for a few years and i have had the same problems. All you need are some washers to lift the motor or make a spacer plate under the motor mounts, which may involve using longer screws. The best setup of course is to take the pullstart off and use a backplate and a starter box. Let me know how it goes.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:25 AM
IROC-AR15

Default RE: Hot Bodies Lightning Pro Truggy Engine Mount Question Please Help.SOME1 PLZ LOT OF VIEWS Few replies

somebody else told me to use some washer but my problem is with the pullstart rubbing either side of the purple mount plates that go on the chassis.If it level on one side it rubs on the other and vice versa. Describe what i should do cause i want to drive so bad I have washers but don't see how that will work cause its not the starter rubbing the chassis that is the problem
Old 04-13-2010, 11:57 AM
IROC-AR15

bump
Old 04-20-2010, 01:53 AM
acexxxoasis
My Feedback: (4)

stack em evenly under the engines mount ears on each screw until it clears
Old 04-21-2010, 02:06 AM
IROC-AR15

Ro Ro Rodger Thank thank you