Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

Rc8T Champ. Edition with Jammin JPX.21

Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Rc8T Champ. Edition with Jammin JPX.21

Old 06-05-2010, 05:57 PM
mattyb13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rc8T Champ. Edition with Jammin JPX.21

Looking for any info or advice on this chassis and engine combo. The chassis and the engine are 100% new. Wondering how the engine will be to break in? Do any of you have experience with this engine. Wondering what pipe to use for all around power. Will it have enough power for the RC8T? THANKS!
Old 06-05-2010, 06:59 PM
romax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rc8T Champ. Edition with Jammin JPX.21

I have a jpx .21 that now has around 7 gallons & it has been a good one . It took a long time ( 2 gallons ) for it to loosen up but it always made good power . it gets pretty good run time , usually around 8 mins . but have got as good as 10 . I ran it in a jammin x2 truggy with a jp3 pipe . It would pull several high end modded engines . I installed ceramic bearings at 4 gallons & had a carb . problem at about 6 gallons but other than that it has been pretty trouble free . Oh yea my son & i both sometimes use too work on each others truggies / buggies because sometime i'm busy with work or him with school . Somewhere in the shuffle we forgot to ziptie the air filter & it fell off twice . We took it apart & flushed the engine & it' still going . I did pre-heat the engine for the first 2 gallons so i think that may be why it has lasted so long with the stock rod , it is a tight engine when new & i have had people tell me they don't last very long . All in all i have been pleased with mine .