Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

MBX5T essentials

Old 07-01-2010, 09:06 AM
Gaskyl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MBX5T essentials

Hello, i resently picked up a MBX5TProspec with two engines and some extras, it'll be here in about Tuesday orWensday. Anywho, this is my first chance getting back in the hobby after almost a year, andi was wondering is there anything i need to know for this Specifically, things for the MBX5Titself, i'll just be doing some light bashing and driving on some tracks around here. I'm rather excited for this, considering dealing with a Revo 3.3 constantly breaking, i'm hoping this will be an alright change in pace (they all break, don't they?)
Old 07-01-2010, 03:22 PM
chaserogesr14

Default RE: MBX5T essentials

I raced one for about 5 months id say just get a couple extra a arms front/rear just to be safe maybe some hinge pins its very durable
Old 07-01-2010, 05:33 PM
Gaskyl

ORIGINAL: chaserogesr14

I raced one for about 5 months id say just get a couple extra a arms front/rear just to be safe maybe some hinge pins its very durable
Thanks, i'll definnently look into a few of those... What usually would cause it to break?WOTinto a tree or a very funky landing? Thanks again.

Old 07-01-2010, 09:59 PM
revo_sbs
My Feedback: (23)

I'm rather excited for this, considering dealing with a Revo 3.3 constantly breaking, i'm hoping this will be an alright change in pace

I'm in the same boat only I have an 8ight-t 1.0 on the way and will throw an os .28xz in it. I'm tired of my revo. I've been hooked on truggies since I found out how much better they handle and how much more durable they are
Old 07-02-2010, 12:24 AM
Gaskyl

That's actually the same engine i'm planning on throwing in the mugen, and a LRPZ28. Nice to see i'm not alone on this.