Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Bashin' n' Racin'

Old 07-30-2010, 04:27 PM
timjkanson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bashin' n' Racin'

Hey guys i was just wondering what truggy would be a good choice for bashing out back but be able to race pretty good on weekends im just having trouble finding a good deal on one because im on a budget i have around 500 to geta truggy up and running i can do a kit ihave a good radio and servos lieng around id just have to buy a engine well thanks
-Tim

Old 07-30-2010, 05:53 PM
supertib

Default RE: Bashin' n' Racin'

A Truggy is the best all around machine your going to find...they bash great and they also race great.... tough, easy to work on, handle great, just all around versatile machine...
Old 07-30-2010, 08:54 PM
ALL RIDER

Amain hobbies has ofna jammin x2 rtr for 424.99 and with a DPPAN1025 coupon code you get 25 dollars off it's a great deal and a real good all around truggy
Old 07-31-2010, 11:53 PM
timjkanson

thanks for the advice i have been lookin at the jammin x2 i think i might get that one
Old 08-02-2010, 06:54 PM
xxxnt236
My Feedback: (1)

Do NOt get the jammin! If you want a good buggy look at the hot bodies. Its cheap and a hell of a lot better then the jammin. The jammin is a little older and imo isnt as good as the hot bodies. The best truggy out there is probably the losi or kyosho but they are out fo yuor price range! Good luck

Get the hot bodies with a werks b5!