Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

jammin x2

Old 08-06-2010, 08:52 AM
shnebo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jammin x2

hey, im looking at getting this truggy soon. i would get the kit but i dont have the money to get it.

does anyone have any thoughts about the truggy?
Old 08-06-2010, 09:18 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: jammin x2

I have a X1 and that sucker has taken a royal beating and its drive chains withstanding a BL combo I popped in it that causes the sucker to wheelie.
Seeing the X2 is based off it that sucker should be tough as hell too
Old 08-06-2010, 10:37 AM
GravityJunkie

Yup, it's tough. Drives very well. I have no complaints. Mine's brushless and it just stomps on the track.
Old 08-06-2010, 06:05 PM
jmaxey51

i loved my dads. he is running buggy now so he is selling it. we only raced this one 7 times, he raced it 5 times and i raced it 2 time and got two wins with it. great truggy. extramely durable and we found a setup and it works perfect. the X2 is a million times better than the X1 in everyway. dont buy an X1 its not half as good as the X2 and we have had both. the X1 is still great but doesnt even compare to the X2. highly recommend one or you can get a D8T and its amazing too. thats what im currently running now.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:17 PM
Spdfrk

Why do you say the X2 is twice as good as the X1? Anything specific? I have both and I think they both have their own distinct advantages and disadvantages,,,... Just curious. The X1 is still a beast but the X2 seems to be a little more refined as far as tweeking goes, along with a more advanced geometry but not a day and night difference IMO.
Old 08-07-2010, 12:15 AM
jmaxey51

ORIGINAL: Spdfrk

Why do you say the X2 is twice as good as the X1? Anything specific? I have both and I think they both have their own distinct advantages and disadvantages,,,... Just curious. The X1 is still a beast but the X2 seems to be a little more refined as far as tweeking goes, along with a more advanced geometry but not a day and night difference IMO.
better gearing. better steering, better wait distribution. better plastic. lighter. jumps better. the list goes on. to me it is night and day different.

Old 08-07-2010, 10:03 AM
romax

Better traction , handles rough stuff better , more consistent handling to name a few more .
Old 08-07-2010, 04:26 PM
ALL RIDER

just picked up an x2 it is awesome not bad at the track out of the box Try Amainhobbies they had for 424.99 and with DPPAN1025 CODE you get 25 dollars off it came out to 422 shipped and it is awesome