Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

Help! what is the make and model of this truggy?

Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Help! what is the make and model of this truggy?

Old 08-21-2010, 03:58 PM
mrtwelvevolts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help! what is the make and model of this truggy?

Igot this truggy from a guy and the clutch is off and i have no idea how it goes back together or what parts to order. Ithink it's a Traxxas because the radio and all the other parts say it. I can not find a modle number or anything after looking all day. I can not even see how a flywheel will fit this thing. any help would be great
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ki20064.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	1487751   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fa85180.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	1487752  
Old 08-21-2010, 05:19 PM
HJJFFFAA

Default RE: Help! what is the make and model of this truggy?

I want to say it's an RC10GT.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:29 PM
mrtwelvevolts

<meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type" /><meta content="Word.Document" name="ProgId" /><meta content="Microsoft Word 11" name="Generator" /><meta content="Microsoft Word 11" name="Originator" /><link href="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\admin\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_f ilelist.xml" rel="File-List" /><xml><w:WordDocument><w:View>Normal</w:View><w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom><w:PunctuationKerning /><w:ValidateAgainstSchemas /><w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid><w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent><w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText><w:Compatibility><w:BreakWrappedTables /><w:SnapToGridInCell /><w:WrapTextWithPunct /><w:UseAsianBreakRules /><wontGrowAutofit /></w:Compatibility><w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel></w:WordDocument></xml><xml><w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"></w:LatentStyles></xml><style type="text/css"></style><style> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0in;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language:#0400;mso-fareast-language:#0400;mso-bidi-language:#0400;}</style>You are close but i just searched that one and the motor mounts so close to the spur gear that there is no way that i can see room for a flywheel to mount is it possible that this truck has no flywheel?
Old 08-21-2010, 05:37 PM
mrtwelvevolts

Ifound this picture on-line but it does not tell me what truggy it is..The main reson i need to know is because i need a manual for the clutch and or the whole truggy
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Cz79746.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	1487772  
Old 08-21-2010, 05:43 PM
HJJFFFAA

wait you have the flywheel like that? Never seen that before.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:47 PM
mrtwelvevolts

please look at the pics in the link ..See the stock engine photo? it is backwards like the pic i posted then you see the guy got a new engine and the flywheel is correct but how the truggy is set up that will never work the engine mounts to close the the spur gear. http://monster.traxxas.com/showthread.php?t=518376
Old 08-21-2010, 05:56 PM
HJJFFFAA

I can see them fine. It just appears that engine is not compatible with that design without some sort of extension on the crank, which it probably had.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:46 PM
SplitSecound

It is a Nitro hawk from traxxas. Wow, I haven't seeing that truck in years. How did you find that. That is a vintage rc model. That is awsome find!!![sm=thumbup.gif] That 2w drive truck came out in 1993 (Man that is cool car)!!