Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

54" Hellcat?

Old 12-26-2010, 07:39 PM
tmaucher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 54" Hellcat?

I have a totally scalled out Hellcat that I bought at an auction that Im curious about. The wingspan is about 54" it has full retracts and flaps. The canopy slides open and even has a pilot. Its named Hanger Queen. When you pull the control stick the lights turn on. The paint is real nice the pilots name on the side of the plane says: Lt. C. Grandestaff. If any of this rings a bell feel free to chime in. Im really thinking about flying this thing but I need to find some specifics about the plane if I can. I googled the name and it didnt come up as an ace, the kills on the side show 13 kills. If any one knows about this plane let me know. I will post a picture as soon as I figure out how to do that. Thanks in advance
Old 12-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Ram-bro
My Feedback: (101)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: 54

pics are needed but I think it could be a Jemco kit. Are the wings sheeted foam and a built up fuse?
Old 12-26-2010, 08:10 PM
tmaucher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Ram-bro

pics are needed but I think it could be a Jemco kit. Are the wings sheeted foam and a built up fuse?
Thanks ill look into that. Im not sure on construction but definately seems plausable.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:19 AM
JohnMcGowan
My Feedback: (15)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im with Ram, sort of sounds like a Jemco if it has foam covered wings. Ive got 2 of these kits still in the boxes, hoping to "get to them" one day
John