Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Esm warbirds container - incoming to usa sept 2015 !!!

Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Esm warbirds container - incoming to usa sept 2015 !!!

Old 08-28-2015, 12:10 PM
nemesis4u
My Feedback: (77)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Esm warbirds container - incoming to usa sept 2015 !!!

ESM WARBIRDS PRE-ORDER NOTIFICATION FROM VQ WARBIRDS
EXTRA EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT !!!!

The Shipment of ESM WARBIRDS has shipped from ESM FACTORY and is set to arrive the last week of September. This shipment will include:

JU-87B 80"

DC-3/C-47 CAMO 103"

A-1 SKYRAIDER NEW VIETNAM CAMO 71"

F4U CORSAIR 74.5"

P-51B Tuskegee Airman 71"

T-28 TROJAN YELLOW 81"

D3A1 VAL Green 81"

DO-335 Dornier Pfeil 83"

FW-190D9 83"

Bf-109 Gustav 88"

PRE-ORDERS/RESERVATIONS are now being accepted for the ESM WARBIRDS LISTED ABOVE! Order NOW to avoid disappointment!

We will have spare canopies, cowls, trim parts, horizontal stab/elevators, rudders, wings as well for all these models we have coming in.

We also have another container order being prepared to leave in Mid Nov to arrive here in December. This will contain even more parts and more Warbirds such as the P-39, P-40, Hellcat, SBD, FW-190, Bf-110/ME-110, JU-87D, BEARCAT, Spitfire, Hurricane, Seafury, PC-21.

After Dec the next shipment will be in March/April with more ESM Warbirds including the "SWORDFISH" and a NEW B-25 Color Scheme! This container is likely to arrive in April due to Chinese New Year- Closes things down for an entire month in China.

EME ENGINES have arrived at VQ WARBIRDS !!
Try out these powerful, ultra reliable , high precision gas engines in your favorite Warbird or "target" airplane! You will be impressed! EME gas engines available with AUTO START ! Check them out here:

EME ENGINES

WE have MORE F-82 TWIN MUSTANGS, P-51D, and Ju-52's instock ready to ship out today! More VQ SBD DAUNTLESS models will arrive in approx 4-6 weeks.

80" F-82 TWIN MUSTANG EP/GP READY

62" SBD DAUNTLESS EP/GP READY

62" P-51D "Lady Alice" EP/GP READY

63" JUNKERS JU-52 TRI-MOTOR EP READY

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE for all the details on these exciting New Generation of VQ highly detailed models!!!

WARBIRD HANGAR STOCK features many VQ , ESM WARBIRDS READY TO SHIP!

ESM WARBIRDS READY TO SHIP OUT UPDATED LIST FOR AUG 27, 2015:

ESM A-1 Skyraider 71" #300 "NM" TAIL MARKING

ESM B-25

ESM TYPHOON 73.2" ARF

ESM 50cc J2M3 Raiden 81"

ESM MIG-3 Color F 80" Wingspan Model ARF

ESM North American P-51D Mustang Miss America 71" Wingspan

ESM North American P-51D Mustang Glamorous Glenn 71" Wingspan

ESM North American P-51D Mustang CRIPES A MIGHTY 71" Wingspan

ESM 50cc SPITFIRE

ESM T-6 Texan II Color F 80" Wingspan Model ARF

ESM 50cc ZERO WHITE

BEST PILOTS ARE INSTOCK READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT !!

WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE WE ARE CARRYING BEST PILOTS and they ARE IN STOCK NOW ready for immediate shipment! WE now stock the fully painted/detailed pilots as well as the unpainted versions. No waiting to get your painted pilots... WE have them in stock and ready to ship out!
We have updated our pilot offerings and also have many new bust pilots and full body pilots for everything from .40/.60 size all the way up to the 12" DETAILED PILOTS!

CHECK OUT OUR PILOTS

BIG MAGNUM 4-Stroke ENGINE SALE IS ALSO GOING ON NOW!! SAVE BIG on .52, .70, .91, 1.20, 1.80 POWERFUL MAGNUM 4-STROKERS!

ONLY WHILE INSTOCK SUPPLIES LAST, NO RAINCHECKS ! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED !!!

STOCK UP NOW WHILE these models and accessories are ON SALE AT TERRIFIC PRICES...

WE now have more UPGRADED CLEAR ESM WARBIRD CANOPIES by TYS PLANES and FIREPOWER R/C .

IF you don't see the CANOPY YOU ARE WANTING please email us for availability. We plan on adding on more upgraded clear canopies in the coming weeks/months.

AS ALWAYS....

"KEEP 'EM FLYING"

-CHEERS !

VQ WARBIRDS

www.vqwarbirds.com [email protected]
www.bomberfieldusa.com
www.getstencils.com
www.warbirdradio.com
www.texasarmor.com
Old 08-29-2015, 06:53 AM
Mpizpilot
My Feedback: (45)

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Are you now the main distributor for ESM?, or is TBM still involved?
Old 08-29-2015, 07:18 AM
nemesis4u

• Mpizpilot, As of this September we will officially be the new direct importer for ESM !
  • We have always been a dealer for ESM since KMP started selling this line over 7 yrs ago labeled as KMP planes. We are very happy to have this opportunity and we are already incorporating some "VQ WARBIRD" changes to the line. We started with the ALL NEW VIETNAM S.E.A. CAMO color scheme SKYRAIDER. Included with this great flying Warbird is a decal set for (5) unique Skyraiders! Now you and you friends can form a mini squadron of Skyraiders and enjoy having uniquely marked SANDY's ! We have also been working with our supplier for (2) Unique ORDNANCE add on kits so you can load up the wings and give the Skyraider the mean CAS look it was meant to always have had. We also will have correct sized pilots to add to the Scale cockpit kits and now we are also offering scale wheels for the Skyraider as well.
  • More great news for December shipment too... Hurricanes and some other models that have been out of stock for too long will make a re-entry back into market as well as more C-47s and some new surprises coming in Dec and next shipment in early 2016 but I won't say anything about those just now.... Gotta have something to talk about later...
  • We are also ordering lots of spare cowls, canopies, rudders, horizontal stabs with elevators, wings and trim parts for each kit. It will take us several shipments , but we hope to be able to restock on keep full stock for all spare parts for the entire line... We know as pilots , you can't ever have enough spare parts.
  • OH and lest I forget... all the NEW GEN 4 ESM gear that are arriving in this SEPT container will now carry a 1 year warranty on the electric drive components and electric controller. 1yr warranty from date of purchase for original owner. Doesn't cover damage from crashes or damage from water , mis-use etc....
  • The best way to contact us is by email: [email protected]
  • Thanks and Happy Landings all the Way.....
Old 08-29-2015, 09:55 AM
Mpizpilot
My Feedback: (45)

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by nemesis4u
  • Mpizpilot, As of this September we will officially be the new direct importer for ESM !
  • We have always been a dealer for ESM since KMP started selling this line over 7 yrs ago labeled as KMP planes. We are very happy to have this opportunity and we are already incorporating some "VQ WARBIRD" changes to the line. We started with the ALL NEW VIETNAM S.E.A. CAMO color scheme SKYRAIDER. Included with this great flying Warbird is a decal set for (5) unique Skyraiders! Now you and you friends can form a mini squadron of Skyraiders and enjoy having uniquely marked SANDY's ! We have also been working with our supplier for (2) Unique ORDNANCE add on kits so you can load up the wings and give the Skyraider the mean CAS look it was meant to always have had. We also will have correct sized pilots to add to the Scale cockpit kits and now we are also offering scale wheels for the Skyraider as well.
  • More great news for December shipment too... Hurricanes and some other models that have been out of stock for too long will make a re-entry back into market as well as more C-47s and some new surprises coming in Dec and next shipment in early 2016 but I won't say anything about those just now.... Gotta have something to talk about later...
  • We are also ordering lots of spare cowls, canopies, rudders, horizontal stabs with elevators, wings and trim parts for each kit. It will take us several shipments , but we hope to be able to restock on keep full stock for all spare parts for the entire line... We know as pilots , you can't ever have enough spare parts.
  • OH and lest I forget... all the NEW GEN 4 ESM gear that are arriving in this SEPT container will now carry a 1 year warranty on the electric drive components and electric controller. 1yr warranty from date of purchase for original owner. Doesn't cover damage from crashes or damage from water , mis-use etc....
  • The best way to contact us is by email: [email protected]
  • Thanks and Happy Landings all the Way.....
This is possibly the best news I've heard in awhile for the ESM line. Knowing your reputation for customer service and the dealings I personally have had with you, I am sure we can all look forward to what you wil bring to table by being the direct importer.

That being said, I've been waiting for the 88" 109 to come back into the states. I'll be placing an order for one when they're available.

Also, will you have any replacement canopies for the PC-21? I've been looking for one since March.
Old 08-29-2015, 10:24 AM
nemesis4u

Mpizpilot,

Thanks ! We are very excited... Yes we do have some PC-21 Canopies coming in this shipment ;-) as well as others too... LA-7..etc...

Yes.. The ESM Bf-109 50cc Model is arriving as well but in limited qty... So if you truly desire one, you may want to pre-order it as they are on the water and heading our way.
Several customers are already ordering from the list I posted above and I am certain several models will be sold out before the container arrives.

Best wishes,
Old 08-30-2015, 04:27 AM
warbirdfan2

What can you tell us about the new color scheme on the B-25???? Can you give us more info on the gen 4 gear you mentioned??? Good to know that you are going to be the main importer going forward. Love ESM planes, but trying to get spare parts, and waiting for stock to come in has been very frustrating.
Old 08-30-2015, 04:43 AM
irocbsa
My Feedback: (12)

Another shot at electric gear from ESM? Interesting. I thought they were switching over to air again. Maybe the 4th time's a charm.
Old 08-30-2015, 05:31 AM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

If theres no warranty for water damage to the electric components i hope they are sealed from water intrusion considering the vast majority of the country/world flies from grass runways.
Old 08-30-2015, 10:22 AM
nemesis4u

Gents,

B-25 color scheme will be revealed in Jan 2016. ;-) Exciting color scheme I promise.

In regards to ESM GEN 4 gear... yes they say we will like them... and I was able to negotiate the 1yr warranty with us carrying the gear.
Many of our customers already fly off grass and water has never been an issue... It is just part of the wording in the warranty....
as long as gear doesn't end up in the lake (as in plane some how ends up in the drink) then you are good to go....

We also as always offer SIERRA (my favorite) , CJM, and now ROBART will also be listed on our new website which is in the finishing stages
now....

As for stocking the ESM line... It will take a little while to finally have the entire line in stock at all times and all spares in stock at all times... But we are committed to doing this...
If anyone needs certain parts they have been waiting on ... Please email me and I am more than happy to order them with our next shipment ....

I am a Warbird enthusiast and you will see it as we make many new and interesting offerings with each incoming shipment...
More scale options, more markings with the models to make them more unique and more fun to get a few friends in on flights of 4 ...

We are bringing back the SWORDFISH as well in first shipment in 2016...

Have a great weekend ...

Last edited by nemesis4u; 08-30-2015 at 10:27 AM.
Old 10-15-2015, 03:48 AM
oldtimer4759

Hi, re the September 2015 Container, when is it due,
Oldtimer
Old 10-15-2015, 08:00 AM
irocbsa
My Feedback: (12)

Per VQ's website:

[TABLE="class: infoBoxContents, width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="class: boxText"]FANS.... OCT 10, 2015

[/TD]
[TD]
EXTRA EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT !!!!

The following ESM WARBIRDS are in stock and have already shipped to Pre-Sold Customer Orders and are now available for general orders. Some items are at very low quantities , so order now to avoid disappointment!

JU-87B 80"
DC-3/C-47 CAMO 103"
A-1 SKYRAIDER NEW VIETNAM CAMO 71"
F4U CORSAIR 74.5"
P-51B Tuskegee Airman 71"
T-28 TROJAN YELLOW 81"
D3A1 VAL Green 81"
DO-335 Dornier Pfeil 83"
FW-190D9 83"
Bf-109 Gustav 88"

ESM WARBIRDS OTHER ESM WARBIRDS ALSO READY TO SHIP OUT UPDATED LIST FOR OCT 10, 2015:
ESM B-25
ESM TYPHOON 73.2" ARF
ESM 50cc J2M3 Raiden 81"
ESM MIG-3 Color F 80" Wingspan Model ARF
ESM North American P-51D Mustang Miss America 71" Wingspan
ESM North American P-51D Mustang Glamorous Glenn 71" Wingspan
ESM 50cc SPITFIRE
ESM T-6 Texan II Color F 80" Wingspan Model ARF

We do have spare parts for the Warbirds above as well as accessories such as spinners, cockpit kits, pilots and retracts by Sierra, CJM, Robart and ESM. If you don't see what you are looking for, please email us @ [email protected]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Old 10-17-2015, 09:34 PM
nemesis4u

Yes sir!!!
shipment is shipping to all regular customer orders!

Some items are already sold out !!!

Btw,,, check this out :

TIME TO VOTE... for the next 95" B-25 COLOR SCHEME...

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD....

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/twin...cheme-now.html