Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Good Hobby Dealers worth Noting!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Good Hobby Dealers worth Noting!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2016, 01:41 PM
dmyers0403
My Feedback: (48)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Good Hobby Dealers worth Noting!!

We always hear the negative on bad hobby service (lot of it out there) and rarely the good stuff on ones really trying to serve their customers. I thought the great service from James at JB-Hobbies was worth posting.

So a Big-Atta-Boy to James at JB Hobbies. He has been great to order from. All my orders have had great backup. I just received my most recent order of a Seagull 80" Spitfire on the 5th. Upon inspection that same evening I found sever damage to the vertical stab due to freight handling which would have required major reconstruction and re-finish. Sent photos that same evening on the 5th and emailed to James (around 9:11 PM). I had a response from James that same night at 9:21 PM. Received my new fuselage today the 8th at noon. Wow - I'm impressed. Great service deserves attention.

New fuselage was packed very well and in great condition.

PS: Bought the Spitfire as a fun fly sport scale type warbird to practice and loosen up with as the price with gear was great. I am very pleased with kit quality. Looking forward to assembly and will go electric on this one.
Old 01-11-2016, 06:44 PM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

+1 on JBHobbies-great service!

picked up a Dauntless at the AMA Convention Friday from them. Looks good so far!

Last edited by tailskid; 01-11-2016 at 06:46 PM.