Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Warbirds and Warplanes
Reload this Page >

Sepratama RC store

Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Sepratama RC store

Old 07-12-2020, 04:03 AM
msouers

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sepratama RC store

Has anybody ordered anything from Sepratama store in Indonesia. They stock a Top Flite Gold Edition T34 Kit that is not found any where else in US. I emailed them and the same day they emailed me back. I was just curious if anyone has dealt with them. Thanks
Old 07-12-2020, 08:41 AM
19E60

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup, ordered 3 items from them back in April, nothing but crickets since. Have emailed, and contacted through their site, no response.

First order was for a TF GS Corsair, cc has been fully charged, site shows order status complete. No shipping info-no kit.

Second order for a H9 Corsair and Futaba 16SZ. CC was charged for ~ half total charges. Order status shows as pending.

Yeah, I know, pricing too good to be true, I truly should have known better. Good thing is I used PayPal, resolution will take awhile but will get there.
Old 07-12-2020, 08:51 AM
jwalk2c
My Feedback: (47)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by msouers View Post
Has anybody ordered anything from Sepratama store in Indonesia. They stock a Top Flite Gold Edition T34 Kit that is not found any where else in US. I emailed them and the same day they emailed me back. I was just curious if anyone has dealt with them. Thanks
Someone asked this on a Tamiya Club Forum and what was interesting there was very little web traffic to the site
The site also list a lot of out of production RC surface kits..
https://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/ind...rom-sepratama/
I added something 7 of the Top Flite P51 ARFs to my shopping cart and shipping was free to US.
To good to be true , :+(
Johnny
Old 11-28-2020, 11:49 AM
Panzerpaul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you ever get your items from Sepratama? Or got your money back from Paypal? What did Paypal have to say about them? Thx, PP