Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

Advice

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2022, 07:02 AM
dreddbatfan

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Question Advice

I've been working on an Top Flite Gold Edition F4U Corsair for a long time and I'm at the point in the wing build that if I want to have bombs/tanks to be used that I need to install a drop mechanism.I was going to use Firepower RC Universal Pylon kit that I found on Legend Hobbys website but they're out of stock.I tried to contact Firepower RC on this forum but I never received an answer.Where can I find a drop mechanism for bombs and tanks?Should I even put bombs/tanks on the wings?The box has a picture of the plane without a drop mechanism for bombs/tanks,any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.Like I said I'm at the point of the wing build where I'm putting the skin on the wings and I'd hate to skin the wing just to have to take some of it off to put in the drop mechanism.If anybody knows Firepower RC could you contact him to see if he could help me?The reason it's taken me this long on the build is that I'm disabled from Rheumatoid Arthritis and I work on the plane until my hands start to hurt then I stop for awhile.I've posted a couple of times about the build and everybody has helped me out everytime.Thanks in advance for any help,I appreciate it more than you know.