Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

C-130

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2002, 10:12 PM
ProfLooney

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default C-130

I was wondering if someone has the instruction Manual for the Palmer C-130. I emailed him because a set of plans i purchased used didnt have the manual with them. I guess his instructions are made of gold like his plans as he wants $25 JUST FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS I also asked where to get theglass nacelles for them and he told me to buy the manual as all that info is in there. I think people like this need to go have theropy as noones instructions for a set of plans especially one that can be built without them but good for reference is worth $25

Joe
Old 12-06-2002, 11:16 PM
fossil
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C-130

I posted to your last post about a week ago and told you I had the plans and Instruction manual. You told me you had got them and didn't need it. I knew you had the plans I was just letting you know I had the manual. I could probably zerox a copy and mail it to you or might could scan into a PDF file, but that would take longer.
fossil
Old 12-06-2002, 11:39 PM
R/Ckrazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C-130

he b looney !!!
Old 12-07-2002, 12:35 AM
ProfLooney

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default hey

Fossil you have mail.

Hey matt hows it going love the long EZ on your site. I have the plans for the full scale and 3 other rutan designs on pdf I wanna do someday looks like you guys saved me a little work. Friend of mine builds the full scale and sent me a copy of his cd but the only one real eazy to do is i think is called the viggen? wiggen? something like that it is his all wood design so all the parts are shown in the plans the others are composite planes.

Joe