Community
Search
Notices
RC Warbirds and Warplanes Discuss rc warbirds and warplanes in this forum.

vq models

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2006, 07:37 AM
phillyfry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default vq models

does anyone no if vq will be getting any warbirds in before christmas cant fine any in new jersey area. maybe someone could help me with a contact with some one on line thanks and happy holidays
Old 11-22-2006, 08:52 AM
Rob Schaffer

Default RE: vq models

Tomas posted a little while ago that the shipment was supposed to arrive in the states on Nov 17th, and he was hoping to have them ready for distribution near the end of this month. I've been keeping an eye on the website for status. I'm trying to decide between the AT-6 Army Scheme or the Green Zero,... both look pretty cool.
Old 11-23-2006, 11:13 PM
nemesis4u
My Feedback: (77)

Default RE: vq models

No worries guys.... WE WILL BE UP TO OUR HEADS in orders.... THE CONTAINER LANDED on the 19th and has cleared US CUSTOMS!!
NOW we are waiting for the nice choo-choo-train to get it from CALIFORNIA to TEXAS Rail Yard...and then thru the shipyard to US here in College-Station/Bryan Texas!! WE KNOW for sure now that it will be here WIth PLENTY OF TIME TO SPARE!!! WE KNOW EVERYONE WILL BE EAGER TO GET THEIRS FAST>>> SO WE WILL WORK AS FAST AS POSSIBLE TO GET THEM ALL OUT TO YOU GREAT GUYS/GALS FAST!! ME-109s, ZEROs, P-51Bs, P-51Ds, P-39s, Macchi's, AT-6s, Pilatus Porters, P-38s, FLYING TIGER P-40s with new SharkMouth, MiG-3s, and MORE!!!!!! ALL HERE and ready to ship soon!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS and let us know via email how we may assist you !!! : [email protected]

CHEERS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!

TOMAS
VQ WARBIRDS
www.vqwarbirds.com