RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Warbirds and Warplanes (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-warbirds-warplanes-200/)
-   -   NEW Warbird By KMP - JU87 Stuka (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-warbirds-warplanes-200/4793040-new-warbird-kmp-ju87-stuka.html)

hookemut 04-27-2007 10:46 AM

RE: NEW Warbird By KMP - JU87 Stuka

ORIGINAL: proulxlaw

Luftwaffenstarke!!!! Agunser enchloss!!!!

Of course the end will justify the means. Get a grip on yourself, man!!
Hi proulxlaw,'
Danke, mein Freund. Ich benötigte jene anregenwörter. Jetzt zu viele Krokodile! Aber nicht alles ist kaput.
hookemut

alanc 04-27-2007 01:00 PM

SEE? our designs are so scale, even the OWNERS start speaking german :D:D

hookemut 04-27-2007 03:18 PM

ORIGINAL: alanc

SEE? our designs are so scale, even the OWNERS start speaking german :D:D
alan
Without a doubt, you are a first-rate schmoozer!! ;) I think that you and P.T. Barnum would have made quite a duo. :eek:
hookemut

alanc 04-27-2007 05:29 PM

I THANKYOW :D

hookemut 04-27-2007 06:11 PM

ORIGINAL: alanc

I THANKYOW :D
ROFLMAO!!!

SunShyne 04-27-2007 06:29 PM

mine was ordered via my LHS and from what im told the LHS get theirs last since retail provides the lowest profit margin for a vendor instead of a direct sale ;)
I have the feeling mine wont be sent with this shipment but on the next one

time will tell

proulxlaw 04-27-2007 06:37 PM

Soldat gegen flugzeug. Viel Glück!

hookemut 04-28-2007 10:08 AM

ORIGINAL: proulxlaw

Soldat gegen flugzeug. Viel Glück!
Nein mine freund, Flieger über alligators!! Haben Sie einen schönen Tag!
hookemut

hookemut 04-28-2007 10:11 AM

Hi Diablo,
Why not contact KMP and ask Paul when your LHS could expect the model? He is very helpful.

kochj 05-03-2007 11:35 PM

Nice looking wing.. I think I like the looks of that more than the typhoon, but then pictures really never do justice for anything. Seeing first person is when you notice all the goods. I think that KMP will be anouncing some releases in the 50cc class war birds this fall. I woul like to have a release of the seafury only larger. I know for sure that either KMP or TOP Flite (those are my best gueses) will be releasing a Bearcat around the 50cc size this fall!!! A re-relase of the twin Bronco in a full fiberglass mold? Ithought that is what Andrew said?
Anyone verify this?

ORIGINAL: hookemut

Hi all,
Ever hear the old saying--"be careful of what you wish for--it may come true!!?
Mine arrived on 3 April, am now ankle deep into the swamp and am finding many alligators!! Am hoping that the end result will be worth the cost and effort! Whatever you do, don't expect any help from the so-called manual!!
hookemut

SunShyne 05-04-2007 03:41 AM

ORIGINAL: hookemut

Hi Diablo,
Why not contact KMP and ask Paul when your LHS could expect the model? He is very helpful.
aye aye skipper! and as a matter of fact the word is that it will arrive in May [&o] the good news is that there some changes made and I will getting the updated one!