Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Warship Combat
 anybody wanna sell their warship? >

anybody wanna sell their warship?

Notices
RC Warship Combat Discuss all aspects of R/C Warship Combat here!

anybody wanna sell their warship?

Old 03-21-2005, 11:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anybody wanna sell their warship?

i'm looking to buy a warship. offer what u want to sell because i'm a newby so i don't know what i want but i will when i see it, thanks, ryan
Old 03-22-2005, 09:53 PM

Default RE: anybody wanna sell their warship?

seriousluy, i'm looking for a 1/144 battleship or destroyer i am thinking. with 2 co2 guns. thanks, ryan
Old 04-29-2005, 10:25 AM

Default RE: anybody wanna sell their warship?

Ryan,

It might help if we know what you were looking for - Big Gun style, Small/Fast Gun style, scale - 1/144, 1/96. 1/72 or other. If 1/144, most destroyers are pretty small. The ubiquitous old M class is only 2' long. Your local combat club can help point you to what is available and where you should look. Be aware that the format is importand. Big Gun ships and Small Gun are NOT interchangeable, and can take extensive reworking to convert. If you are wanting one for combat, the local club is the place to start for both sources and advice. Many club listings are on the North Texas Battle Group (www.ntxbg.org) web site, as well as the web sites of other clubs.

If you are not looking for one for a specific combat club, then there are some other sizes, such as a one about 1/200 Iowa class available on e-bay.

Good luck, and welcome to the obsession.

Wreno
NTXBG