Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Warship Combat
 Combat Videos? >

Combat Videos?

Notices
RC Warship Combat Discuss all aspects of R/C Warship Combat here!

Combat Videos?

Old 09-27-2006, 01:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Combat Videos?

Anyone have some videos of combat? I know there is a short one of Umi's Gracale Class going down. And one of a Japanese LST deploying tanks.
Old 09-27-2006, 02:50 PM

Default RE: Combat Videos?

There is a short one of the Espana making a gun run at the Richelieu and misjudging the distance, resulting in the Espana becoming forever known as the speedbump at www.warship.wynne.ws (my experimental/learning site).

For internal narration, Jeff, Captain fo the Espana said wnat was going throughi his mind was:

I think I can get the bow, there is the bow, there it is , there's the bow, theb the bow, the bow, OH NO, THE BOW![X(]

An example of be careful what you wish for.

An even more humorous aside, Richelieu was problems, and was settling in the water, but the water was away from the pumps. She was close to sinking. The speedbump caused th water to shift, getting to the pumps better and allowed her to survive back in to port. Tried to sink her, and probably sas instrumental in saving her. How ironic.

Wreno
Old 09-27-2006, 03:03 PM

Eric and Carl Bitondo put up quite a bit of WWCC combat footage on [link=http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=big+gun+warship&search=Search]YouTube[/link].

Rob

ORIGINAL: Tachikaze

Anyone have some videos of combat? I know there is a short one of Umi's Gracale Class going down. And one of a Japanese LST deploying tanks.
Old 09-29-2006, 01:38 AM

Got to www.modelwarshipcombat.com. In the related sites, click on the Southeast Attack Squadron. Under the link for pictures/movies there are 4 or 5 clips. The one of the Nagato is pretty good too. [8D][sm=drowning.gif]