Notices
RCUniverse.com FAQ RCU''s most frequently asked questions.

Old posts?

Old 08-07-2013, 06:46 PM
templar94

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Old posts?

I try to go to some old posts to find some info I need and I get"page not found". I did a search on the topic and click on the results an get the same thing. What's up? Is all that stuff gone/
Old 08-07-2013, 08:46 PM
IBxAnders
My Feedback: (1)

Originally Posted by templar94 View Post
I try to go to some old posts to find some info I need and I get"page not found". I did a search on the topic and click on the results an get the same thing. What's up? Is all that stuff gone/
None are gone, can you please copy and paste the URL of the items that are giving you page not found errors?
Old 08-07-2013, 09:52 PM
gkclrk62

Originally Posted by templar94
None are gone, can you please copy and paste the URL of the items that are giving you page not found errors?

I am having the same problem ! I am using firefox ver.23 and cannot look up any old posts that I have saved on my email. Which brings up the main issue I am having. Since the "upgrade I have not recieved a single email msg. for any new posts from any of the forums that I have selected. I used to get 5 to 20 email notices with the links to click on to open to the RCUniverse forums and now there is nothing ! Nada ! No where !
I have checked my spam folders to see if they went there and nothing. I have cleaned my history cleared my cookies and have done the IPconfig flush & clean and still cannot look at any old posts nor receive any new posts. I am about ready to give up on what used to be a great website/forum.
Please help !
Send me clear and concise info that I can use to get this resolved. But you will probably have to send it PM to me RCU inbox since I cannot recieve anything in my regular email now !

gkclrk62