Go Back  RCU Forums > RCU Rules & FAQs > RCUniverse.com FAQ
Reload this Page >

Under powered nitro Mig 15

Community
Search
Notices
RCUniverse.com FAQ RCU''s most frequently asked questions.

Under powered nitro Mig 15

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 05:33 PM
biker 133

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Under powered nitro Mig 15

A friend of mine gave me a Mig 15 EDF ,he got it from a guy at his field that said it would not fly .The plane looked pretty cool even though i don't think much of foam .it had all the servos minus the receiver and the fan blade was destroyed .I purchased a new 6 bladed fan and used the motor that came with the plane ,it has no markings but i believe it is around 3300 KV .We have a 400 ft run way and it just about got off the ground ,so the guy was right ,I kinda like the plane and was wondering if anybody had the same problem ,I would like any suggestions as what EDF unit would get this puppy of the ground ,oh ,it is a 70 MM fan and i was using a 4 cell lipo < 14.8 > I also believe the plane was from nitro
Thanks John

This is the first time i ever posted anything ,so i am not sure how i get a answer so i am including my e Mail < [email protected]