Go Back  RCU Forums > RCU Rules & FAQs > RCUniverse.com FAQ
Reload this Page >

SCAM E-Mail sent through RCU

Notices
RCUniverse.com FAQ RCU''s most frequently asked questions.

SCAM E-Mail sent through RCU

Old 07-29-2014, 09:29 AM
pkf3
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry SCAM E-Mail sent through RCU

Not sure where to post/report this....I received an e-mail to my personal e-mail address claiming it was sent through RCU. I forwarded the e-mail to the "scam department" of my internet provider. Don't know how to report it to the moderators of this site....at best....this will make members aware of the scam:

This is the e-mail I received with the subject line reading RE: How are you? Please Write Me Back.

Re: How Are You? Please Write Me Back..

To
  • ME

The following was sent to you through RC Universe:
-------------------------------------------------
Hello Friend

My Name is Stella from Argentina the wife of Late Mr carlos Armando, One of The financial advisers to Late President Muammar Gaddafi, President of the oil riched country called Libya and the Richest President in the world ,Please I am writing from Libya. I have business proposal worth $35M USD.please could you write me at my private email ( [email protected]) so that i can tell you more about myself and also confidential things that will favour the both of us, thank you for your understanding and hope to hear from you soon. Do not fail to reply at my private email because you will benefit on what i have to tell you, God bless you.

Mrs Stella Armando

Note: Please REPLY ME At [email protected] Stella Armando