Go Back  RCU Forums > RCU Rules & FAQs > RCUniverse.com FAQ
Reload this Page >

The "new and improved RCU"

Notices
RCUniverse.com FAQ RCU''s most frequently asked questions.

The "new and improved RCU"

Old 12-04-2019, 07:30 AM
RichardGee
My Feedback: (156)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The "new and improved RCU"

I have been active participant on RCU since its inception. I was also an 'upgraded' Buyer and Seller.
I'm not sure WHY RCU decided to revamp the site. It is without a doubt THE most user UNFRIENDLY RC website in existence.
Very unfortunate; you took one of the BEST RC sites and turned it into the worst.
Old 12-05-2019, 07:48 AM
IBJoel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Richard, what are the specific issues you're experiencing?
Old 12-23-2019, 04:35 PM
Hyjinx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by IBJoel View Post
Hi Richard, what are the specific issues you're experiencing?
Lack of notificatios. No button to go to last post on subscribed threads. Threads open at first original post rather than last current post. No method of jumping forward. Must scroll from post #1.
To name a few....
​​
Old 12-24-2019, 09:45 AM
IBJoel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hyjinx View Post
Lack of notificatios. No button to go to last post on subscribed threads. Threads open at first original post rather than last current post. No method of jumping forward. Must scroll from post #1.
To name a few....
​​
Notifications are in the upper right corner. Make sure you have them enabled in your User CP.

You can change your settings (User CP -> Edit Options, Save at the bottom) to display the last post first.

Subscribed threads have the ability to jump to "First Unread Post" (circled on the left) or "Last Post" (circled on the right). If you're on mobile, the "First Unread" button looks like a speech bubble with a red dot on it.