Go Back  RCU Forums > RCU Rules & FAQs > RCUniverse.com FAQ
Reload this Page >

Anyone have issues with Sig Manufacturing

Notices
RCUniverse.com FAQ RCU''s most frequently asked questions.

Anyone have issues with Sig Manufacturing

Old 07-31-2022, 05:20 PM
Jim Dross
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have issues with Sig Manufacturing

I do not know if this is a "Heads Up" or not. I placed an order with Sig for a lot of building material, Paid for it all, was then notified by Sig that most is on "Back Order" and will be in stock within 30 days. On day 36 I contacted Sig Customer Service about the status of my order only to be told that they are still waiting for supplies. I then asked for a Refund and was told that it would take 30 days to refund my money. I was then told that a "Previous Owner" has taken back control of the business. I proposed to them that I would take a Kit in exchange of the the refund which was met with their approval. I then gave them a list of kits only to be told that they too were on "Back Order", I did manage to get a kit that was not on my list plus a set of plans and some covering material. When I see these actions in the business world it usually the sign of a "Failing Business"
Has anyone else noticed this with Sig ? Over the last few decades I have built a lot of their kits and ordered a lot of other "Stuff" they always had everything in stock along with prompt delivery.