Notices
RCV Engines Support Ask RCV Technical Support all your RCV engine questions!

Customer Service

Old 08-15-2003, 04:55 AM
grinder-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Customer Service

Just recieved my new RCV-90 from Blackflyaero of Huntsville Ont. Canada. I had ordered the 90 on Wed Aug 13 and recieved it from Canada post Thurs morn Aug 14. Outstanding is all i can say. From Huntsville to my home is about 300kms anyways. And the gentleman i had talked to on the phone to take my order was more than helpfull, had lots of advice on the operation of the 90 and actually gave me "the time of day" by not wanting to get me off the phone as fast as possible. He also mentioned if i have any questions don't hestitate to call him about the break-in procedure of the 90. Kudo's to Blackflyaero of Ontario.

Grinder.
Old 08-18-2003, 06:30 AM
RCV Engines

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Customer Service

I am very pleased to hear that your service from Blackfly was excellent.
The advice on operation etc is one of the additional extras you get from Blackfly, and they are able to do this as they fly RCV engines themselves. They also have more information on their website including video footage of a 90SP. See www.blackflyaero.com for more information.

Best regards
Laurenne