Notices
RCV Engines Support Ask RCV Technical Support all your RCV engine questions!

RCV Service Top Notch

Old 01-31-2006, 10:19 AM
iflircaircraft

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RCV Service Top Notch

Laurrenne and Bill Jensen:
Thank you for the great service you provided on my RCV90SP. I had some issues with my engine and I (finally) sent it in under warranty. The service was quick and from the info I received back from BJ'S, I'm very confident in installing this engine, although in another type of aircrat. I had it in a H-9 Corsair, but no longer have that aircraft. I plan on using it on my "old reliable" Cessna 182 Skylane 82" wingspan approx 10#. It flies now with a 90 OS 4 stroke with a 3 bladed prop.
My only concern will be prop clearance. I will have to use a 15, or if possible, a smaller diameter prop.
Once again thank you for the fine service.

Tom
Old 02-01-2006, 10:56 AM
RCV Engines

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCV Service Top Notch

Hi Tom

Thanks for your comments.

With regard to prop clearance, the smallest 3-bladed prop we recommend for the 90SP is a 15x13W. I would definately get used to how your engine should perform before trying any alternative props.

Happy Flying
Laurenne