Notices
RCV Engines Support Ask RCV Technical Support all your RCV engine questions!

Throat diameter for 60sp carb?

Old 04-03-2007, 11:55 AM
JoeyCoates

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Throat diameter for 60sp carb?

I have a 60sp that seems to have some carburettor issues. I have talked to the service center and the gentelman was very nice an d haelpful, he sent an instruction sheet detailing how to set the carb up, but it is not behaving. Whenever I bring the engine to a low idel it will begin to speed back up after about 2-4 seconds raising in rpm by 400-500 from a 1500 rpm idle to around 2000. I have fiddled with the carb on a test benc extensivly to no avail, the barrel seems to have a lot of in and out movement, and the high speed needle has a lot of back and forth movement even with a new rubber o-ring. I would like to try another carb just to see what happens but I need the throat diameter of the original carb so that I may use another with a similar diameter. Thank you.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:24 AM
RCV Engines

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Throat diameter for 60sp carb?

Hi Joey

Please contact me on [email protected]. Include your name, address and serial number

Best regards
Laurenne