Community
Search
Notices
RCV Engines Support Ask RCV Technical Support all your RCV engine questions!

Hey Otto

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2003, 11:06 AM
Taildragger
My Feedback: (204)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Otto

Do you carry parts for the RCV 120s? I need some new Carb intake screw and a new muffler assy.
Old 07-07-2003, 12:25 PM
RCV Engines

Default Hey Otto

Thanks for your email. Although Otto does from time to time look at this forum, this area is managed by RCV Engines Ltd. If you would like to request information on purchasing spares from Otto, I suggest you email him directly [email protected].

Alternatively RCV keep the full range of spares and can supply these directly. If you use the worldwide shop (secure on-line ordering) on www.rcvengines.com you you can purchase a muffler assembly. We do not stock spare parts for the carburettor, however if you put a note on the order, we could probably find one for you.

I hope this helps
Best regards

Laurenne
Old 07-11-2003, 10:09 PM
venture32os
My Feedback: (2)

Default Muffler warranty

What is the warranty on a RCV muffler. I have a RCV 120 and the muffler came apart after about 1 gallon of fuel. The engine is less that 5 months old. I have purchase receipt.
Old 07-14-2003, 08:47 AM
RCV Engines

Default Hey Otto

With regard to mufflers, RCV are generally happy to replace a muffler once over the warranty period.
Sometimes the initial running in period can cause the muffler to come apart.
To ensure this does not happen again, it is essential the engine has had the full run in period, is installed correctly on a solid model, and the correct fuel and glow plug used.
If you email [email protected], with your name and engine serial number, I can arrange for a replacement.
I look forward to hearing from you

Best regards
Laurenne