Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

New RC Owner!

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 08:35 PM
DarylZ71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New RC Owner!

Hey guys I decided yesterday to purchase my first RCCar! I got the Volcano Brushless Electric Truck. I also bought a Silverado body for it. Ive been looking for the bumper pictured below in the Proline Racing Picture of the Silverado, but can't seem to find it.Does anyone know where I could find it at? I was also wondering if anyone could give me a chart or something showing what each different color shock does. Thanks.

Old 08-21-2011, 06:53 AM
UrcHobby
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: New RC Owner!

Congratulations on your new truck. RC4WD sells that style bumper and all the really cool accessories for the ultimate scale look. You will have to adapt that bumper it to your truck as it will not be an exact bolt on fit fit but making it work and making your new truck your own is half the fun of this hobby. Here is a link to one of the bumpers that RC4WD sells. Have fun with your new truck.
http://store.rc4wd.com/Tough-Armor-W...10_p_1083.html
Old 08-21-2011, 07:02 AM
onenut78

how well does the chevy body fit on it, got any pics?
Old 08-21-2011, 09:16 AM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

the vehicle pictured there is an axial SCX10.
ebay link to just the bumper here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Axial-SCX-10...item3a68d555ff
Old 08-21-2011, 03:34 PM
DarylZ71

Ok Thanks for the help guys.I just bought that bumper off of ebay. Ill get some pics up of the truck wheneverI get the body on it to show you guys.
Old 08-24-2011, 06:01 AM
soldier5050

Sorry for you that you bought a Redcat , I have 4 of them and they are broke down every other day .

BUYTRAXXAS they are super trucks . The extra money will be worth it in the end with the truck failures that Redcat has!!!!!!!!!!