Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > Redcat Racing Support
Reload this Page >

RS10XT setup with non stock transmitter

Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

RS10XT setup with non stock transmitter

Old 12-30-2018, 11:04 AM
cootertwo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RS10XT setup with non stock transmitter

Hi all! I'm trying to setup my rockslide with a Radiolink 6 channel transmitter. I got the mix working for the steering, but I only get the 4wheel fork lift type steering. How do I program a channel to allow the different steering selections?
Old 01-01-2019, 10:22 AM
cootertwo

Well, I had the thing working with my new Radiolink 6 channel transmitter, but could only get 4 wheel steer, and no way to select the other options. THEN the Radiolink threw a fit, lost it's bind, and will not bind, no matter which way I try. REAL bummer, as I have already ordered 4 receivers for that radio, which I'll probably have to return. 2 of the new receivers are supposed to be here in a couple of days, so I'll see if it will bind with one of them. If not, it will all have to get returned, and maybe I'll try a Futaba, or Spectrum.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:20 AM
cootertwo

Got the Radiolink working with a new receiver. However still can't figure out how to get the different steering selections with this new transmitter.