Community
Search
Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Are there any other dealers??

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 07:06 PM
stampede100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are there any other dealers??

i want to find another website that sells the redcat vulcano besides hioto.com, any one know any different ones thanks shane
Old 02-04-2006, 10:04 PM
Chubbysdad
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Are there any other dealers??

There are alot of other dealers selling them. I for one am, and I know Scott Harper is. Just dont have them on a website as of yet.
Old 02-05-2006, 03:08 PM
wildspeed

chubbysdad ,

I live in Winter Haven.
Do you stock parts or you order what you need or ask for ?
Old 02-05-2006, 06:15 PM
Chubbysdad
My Feedback: (1)

Both, I have a good supply of parts for the volcano and tornado but not as much for the hurricaine. I just received a hurricaine for myself so this week I will have plenty of parts for them also. Drop me an email at [email protected] anytime..
Old 02-09-2006, 04:46 PM
tuffguy

I got a couple volcano's and all other redcat brands in stock with a large inventory of parts for the tornado and volcano's if anyone is intrested.
if so you may contact me at [email protected]

Tuffguy offroad & ATV sales
364 rt 209
Huguenot NY 12746
Old 02-13-2006, 10:25 PM
rczero21

Hey everyone my name is jerry I sell red cat racing cars online. I have opened up a store here on rcu with all the redcat racing models as well as a lot of the parts. The parts will all be posted by the end of the week. If there is anything you need as far as parts or even a new rc car maybe a volcano or any of the other great redcat racing vehicles please e mail me or visit my rc store here on rcu.
Just goto the rc stores search and type in redcat racing and Jerrys rc cars store will come up. If there is something that you need and it is not posted yet please just e mail me and i will get right back to you with price and availability.
I hope to talk to you all soon.
I also offer lower prices than on the redcat website plus a parts discount. I will be happy to help anyone who needs anything for there redcat racing rc car
Thanks
Jerry D
Jerry' RC Depot