Notices
Redcat Racing Support Moderated Support Forum for all Redcat Racing Cars, Trucks & Buggies

Body

Old 01-22-2007, 12:59 PM
chunkysause7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body

does anyone know any other bodies i could put on my volcano stx??
Old 01-22-2007, 01:04 PM
ehroof

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Body

pretty much any 1/10 truck or even car body, you would have to extend your body posts if you were to put an suv or car body on though.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:18 PM
MiniCwik

I'm waiting on several things before I go and put a nice custom body on mine:

[ul][*] Warmer weather - plastic is brittle in these colder months[*] Need to paint & detail it[*] A front and possibly a rear bumper to better protect it[*] Some better looking tires and wheels
[/ul]

I have smashed my original stock body up pretty bad and have it duct taped all up, I am considering buying a replacement Redcat body from Clermont though just so that it isn't so hard to look at
Old 01-22-2007, 01:31 PM
ehroof

lol, its funny how the body and rims make the whole truck. you could have the biggest piece on the nitro road and if it has a good body and rims it looks great. i have a smartech on road with a 911 porsche body and 5 star white or chorme rims and it looks great, its really not that bad of a car either. i have my kyosho fw05 and the body is a little beat ( it was a nice blue mustang) and it looks like crap compared to the smartech.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:30 PM
MiniCwik

Talking with Clermont he mentioned some new body styles coming down the pipe, so I may have to wait a little while although patience is not something I have a lot of so I may be forced to get a current style redcat body or something off of eBay. Really because I don't want to mount the LED lights I ordered to a duct taped body
Old 01-23-2007, 05:18 PM
ehroof

Yeah, wait for clermont to get the bodies in, i forgot about that, i need a couple too.