RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Redcat Racing Support (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/)
-   -   WHY DOES MY CAR LEAK FUEL??WHY ANSER ME PLEASE PLEASE IT COMES FROM THE FLWEEL PLEASE HELP HELP HELP (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/redcat-racing-support-427/6025120-why-does-my-car-leak-fuel-why-anser-me-please-please-comes-flweel-please-help-help-help.html)

123michael 06-23-2007 05:57 PM

WHY DOES MY CAR LEAK FUEL??WHY ANSER ME PLEASE PLEASE IT COMES FROM THE FLWEEL PLEASE HELP HELP HELP

IT LEAKS NEAR THE FLY WEEL AND IS VERRY HOT WHEN I CUT IT OFF I MEAN HOT.IT ALSO LEAKS NEAR THE MANIFOLD WHY DOES IT LEAK.I THINK IT LEAKS ON THE FLYWEEL SPACER.WHY??? HELP

ehroof 06-23-2007 07:00 PM

RE: WHY DOES MY CAR LEAK FUEL??WHY ANSER ME PLEASE PLEASE IT COMES FROM THE FLWEEL PLEASE HELP HELP HELP

front bearing is shot, and its sucking in air

dclintonh 06-23-2007 07:21 PM

RE: WHY DOES MY CAR LEAK FUEL??WHY ANSER ME PLEASE PLEASE IT COMES FROM THE FLWEEL PLEASE HELP HELP HELP

is that on your OS 18, or the vx that you sunk in the ocean?

nantucket 06-24-2007 12:13 AM

ORIGINAL: 123michael

IT LEAKS NEAR THE FLY WEEL AND IS VERRY HOT WHEN I CUT IT OFF I MEAN HOT.IT ALSO LEAKS NEAR THE MANIFOLD WHY DOES IT LEAK.I THINK IT LEAKS ON THE FLYWEEL SPACER.WHY??? HELP
TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK!!!! Cmon Mike, how many times do you need to be told not to shout at people?!?

123michael 06-24-2007 04:57 AM

sorry,lol,i love the os but apart from leaking.its anoying so it leaks what can i do?

ehroof 06-24-2007 09:48 AM

replace the front bearing (if that is where its leaking from) between the flywheel and engines, is where the leak would show up from

mozzzy_2000 06-25-2007 03:03 AM

Yep definately the front bearing is shot and you need to replace it. I'd also recommend that you dont run the engine until you get that bearing replaced because the engine will run lean and you risk damage to the engine.

ps. What is it with you and the caps button?? LOL

123michael 06-25-2007 10:17 AM

lol,il keep it off now ,lol.so my car leaks from carb -manifold-il thnk ill just get a new carb bechause it leaks and i dont think ive got a shot bearing bechause it only leaks when you pull the pull cord when its cold so what do you think i should do?[:o][:o]